info@investingnepal.com
+977 4417635
Contact Us
Shivam Cement

SLICL ( Surya Life Insurance Company Limited ) NEPSE Group A Company

ISIN Number : NPE215A00001

As of Oct 21, 2019
260.00
2.00
0.78 %
Open
267
High
273
Low
259
Volume
1330
Prev. Close
258
Bid Price
259 ( 72 )
Ask Price
260 ( 32 )
BASIC CHART
KEY INDICATORS
Market Capitalization
रू 294.29 करोड
Outstanding Shares
11319000
Book Value
146.34
PBV
1.78
Stock P/E
16.1
Dividend ( 2074/2075 )
12.63 %
EPS
16.15
PB X PE
28.6
ROE
--
ROA
--
CAR
--
Industrial PE
75.71
Industrial EPS
11.51
52 Weeks High-Low
619 - 256
Lifetime High-Low
1340 - 105
180 Day Average Price
423.05
PROMOTER SHARE VALUE
Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Promoter Share ( SLICLP )
Open
285.00
High
285.00
Low
285.00
Close
285.00
Jun 26, 2019 Before The Bell
Classic Tech Red Label
PRICE PERFORMANCE
5 Days
0.78%
1 Month
-1.89%
3 Months ---
YTD
-54.39%
1 Year
-50.00%
5 Years
-62.86%
COMPETITORS
Name chg % Market cap
ALICL 0.00 % रू 394.61 करोड
GLICL 0.56 % रू 229.02 करोड
MORE ON WEB
No floorsheets were found.
{{ aggregate.website.name }} {{aggregate.title}}
STOCK TRADING STRATEGIES
No strategies are available.
TOP BROKERS (As of - Oct 21, 2019)
Sell Buy
Code Qty Amt Commission (Est) Qty Amt Commission (Est) Total Amount Total Commission
44 120 रू 31.2 हजार रू 187.2 --- --- --- रू 31.2 हजार रू 187.2
6 --- --- --- 100 रू 26 हजार रू 156 रू 26 हजार रू 156
41 44 रू 11.44 हजार रू 68.66 --- --- --- रू 11.44 हजार रू 68.66
13 --- --- --- 36 रू 9.39 हजार रू 56.35 रू 9.39 हजार रू 56.35
35 --- --- --- 28 रू 7.25 हजार रू 43.51 रू 7.25 हजार रू 43.51
29 --- --- --- 10 रू 2.67 हजार रू 16.02 रू 2.67 हजार रू 16.02
22 10 रू 2.67 हजार रू 16.02 --- --- --- रू 2.67 हजार रू 16.02
21 --- --- --- --- --- --- रू 0 रू 0
26 --- --- --- --- --- --- रू 0 रू 0
32 --- --- --- --- --- --- रू 0 रू 0
QUARTERLY RESULTS ( Figures in रू Crore )
75/76 - Q3 Chg % (Quarterly) Chg % (Yearly) Peer Range Trend
Total Capital and Liabilities --- --- ---
---
Paid Up Capital 113.19 0 3.39
Reserve and Surplus 45.75 6.03 65.97
Deposite --- --- ---
---
Total Assets --- --- ---
---
Investments --- --- ---
---
Loan and Advances --- --- ---
---
Interest Income --- --- ---
---
Interest Expense --- --- ---
---
Net Interest Income --- --- ---
---
Total Operating Income --- --- ---
---
Operating Profit Before Provision --- --- ---
---
Operating Profit --- --- ---
---
Net Profit/(Loss) 13.71 26.72 13.09
Earning Per Share (EPS Annualized) 16.15 15.53 45.76
PE Ratio 32.5 12.38 40
Non Performing Loan (NPL) to Total Loan --- --- ---
---
PEER PERFORMANCE
Companies LTP Intraday 5D % 1M % 3M % YTD % 1Y % Trend
SLICL 260 7 0.78 1.89 --- 54.39 50
ALICL 314 --- 1.26 1.26 --- 49.03 46.14
GLICL 357 --- 0.28 3.25 --- 51.43 53.64
DIVIDENDS
Fiscal Year Bonus Share Cash Dividend Total Dividend Bonus Dist. Date Right Share Right Dist. Date
1 2074/2075 12 % 0.63 % 12.63 % -- -- --
2 2073/2074 12 % 0.63 % 12.63 % -- 1:0.7 --
3 2072/2073 10 % 0.53 % 10.53 % 2018-01-19 10:4 --
4 2071/2072 5 % 0.26 % 5.26 % 2017-07-12 -- --
5 2070/2071 -- -- 0 % -- 1:0.25 Jan 31, 2017
6 2068/2069 14.25 % -- 14.25 % 2018-06-25 -- --
Company Information
Registered Office
Head Office Location : Naxal, Kathmandu
Email : info@suryalife.com.np
Phone : 4423382
Website : http://www.suryalife.com/
Registered At :
Share Registrar ( RTS )
Name : NIC Asia Capital
Email : info@nicasiacapital.com
Phone : 5705664, 5706318, 5705337
Address : 3rd Floor, Siddhartha Insurance Complex Babar Mahal, Kathmandu
Website : https://www.nicasiacapital.com/
Management
Name Designation
Shiva Nath Pandey Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Keshab Prasad Bhattarai (Chairman)
Mr. Bishal Agrawal Director
Mr. Hemanta Nahata Director
Dr. Binod Atreya Director
Mr. Ganga Prasad Sharma Independent Director
Mrs. Kriti Tibrewal Director
Mr Birendra Babu Shrestha Public Director
Raju Rajchal Company Secretary
About Company

Surya Life Insurance Company Limited

Surya Life Insurance Company Ltd. has been established and registered under Company Act 2063 B.S.(Regd. No. 1006/063-64) and Insurance Act 2049 as a Public Limited Company and was issued a license to operate Life Insurance Business on 2064/12/06(19th March'08)

Authorized and Paid Up Capital:

The authorized capital of the company is NRs 200 crore and Issued and Paid up Capital is NRs 113.19 crore. The promoters have contributed 70% of this,amounting to NRs.79.233  Crore whereas the other Nepalese Citizens contributed remaining 30% of this capital amounting to NRs.33.957 Crore.

Re-Insurance :

The Company has made reinsurance arrangement with Nepal Re-Insurance Co.Ltd.